Wooden floor is any product manufactured from timber that is designed for use as flooring, either structural or aesthetic. Wood is a common choice as a flooring material due to its environmental profile, durability, and restorability. Bamboo flooring is often considered a form of wood flooring, although it is made from a grass (bamboo) rather than a timber.
Lacasa Wood Flooring Sale - the new wave in wood flooring.
LaCasa Wood Floors Sale is an innovative European producer of modular engineered curved wood flooring. We are the first company in the world that can offer you craftsman quality unique flooring that is readily available, at a reasonable price.
- European Production
- Engineered Flooring
- Unique Flooring
- Oak Rustic and prime grade
- The standard product is 3 ply engineered rustic oak. It is very stable in every environment.
- Boards are 15.1 mm thick, and feature variable widths from 148 to 260 mm.
- There are 10 unique planks, packed in 2 cartons, making up 3.87 m2 of unique flooring.
- Each module of 10 boards fits together perfectly with the next module, so there is no limit to the size of the room or rooms that you have
- Installation is simple, and our parquets will be available at your dealer’s location.
Laminate Flooring - Top quality and amazing designs.
Laminate flooring has come a long way from the beech floors of the late 90s. Every laminate flooring uses a licensed click systems which will give improved joints and easier installation without the need for any adhesive. Joints will also last must much longer when compared to a glued laminate flooring.
Manufacturer of traditional parquet flooring
Our traditional French Versailles parquet floors are made according to the old French method, the elements are recombined with tongue and groove with no adhesive, just like the real parquets that appeared in Francein theXVII century.