Wooden Flooring Sales
Types Of Flooring
commercial flooring contractor
flooring installation contractor
hardwood flooring contractor
wood flooring contractor
Floor Levelling with Latex or Boarding
Water Proof Membrane
Some of our clients
Interserve Building Company
TV Show Changing Rooms
Experience the World’s Hardest Floors™
With Natural Fossilized® wide plank T&G bamboo flooring. This collection offers beautiful, durable and environmentally responsible flooring with an industry standard tongue and groove system.
World’s Hardest Floors! Janka tested at 5000+
- 50-year residential warranty
- 10-coat scratch resistant finish
- Ultra-low VOC; no added urea formaldehyde
- Installs over all subfloors including radiant heat
Wood Block Flooring
The parquet floors are made from massive wood like:
- Best quality European oak.
- Old oak provide from demolitions.
- Best quality European walnut
- All our parquet flooring patterns below are made according to the France traditional method from XVII century,
- Each panel has the elements combined together with tongue and groove in wood nail,
- No adhesive.
End Grain Flooring
End Grain Flooring - a re-emerging flooring system that was mostly used on factory floors for its hard-wearing and sound-dampening quality.
But now the appearance of end-grain has fallen into fashion with its unique look when cut and finished for a home. Combined with its durability and uniqueness, end-grain flooring can add practical yet fashionable appearance to your home.